Thursday, March 28, 2013

Episode 56: Real American Heroes


Here's episode 56, fresh from the bunker and ready for the battlefield. 

I'm going for a theme here, see. A G.I. JOE theme. 

Anyway, Allen, Ethan, Paul and Seth are back to talk comic news and review a bunch of books. 

During the news they talk the latest round of DC creative team changes as well as the new trailed for The Wolverine.

In the take-it-or-leave-it segment they review the Batman: Requiem books, Relish: My Life in the Kitchen by Lucy Knisley, Five Ghosts: The Haunting of Fabian Gray #1 and Superior Spider-Man 4-5.

During the G.I. JOE segment they talk about Cobra: The Last Laugh, the IDW Collected Edition volume 1, Tranformers VS G.I. JOE #1 (volume 1) G.I. Joe #2, G.I. Joe: Special Missions #1, and G.I. Joe #21 (original Marvel series).

Find us on the web at ancillarycharacters.com, youtube.com/ancillarycharacters and facebook.com/ancillarycharacters Also on twitter @ancillarytweets and send us your emails to letters@ancillarycharacters.com.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment